Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/11 08:10:45 UTC

Why docs are still pointing to old days.

Folks,

I see that link to documentation for Airflow's GitHub page takes to some
older version of docs at https://airflow.apache.org, while the latest docs
are available at https://airflow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/.

Does someone know the reason behind this behavior and how we can fix this?

Thanks,
Sumit

Re: Why docs are still pointing to old days.

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.
Haha, no worries :)

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.
ahh!! my bad.