Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Miten Mehta <om...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/24 06:08:02 UTC

tomcat3.3 classpath

Hello,

In dos window I set classpath and then do startup.
Apparently tomcat3.3 startup in its own new window and
does not acknowledge classpath.  I have to add jars
into its lib/apps dir for wars deployed to work to
find them.  any one knows where to change classpath so
I dont have to move jars to tomcat tree and leave it
original place used by other jdk apps too.

cc reply to:
imiten@yahoo.com

Thanks.

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1