Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Peter Lee <to...@shaw.ca> on 2002/11/10 03:38:15 UTC

Compiling only updated files

I want to compile only those source java files that have been
updated. This would savesome time. Is it possible to do it in the
compile task?

Thanks

Re: Compiling only updated files

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- Peter Lee <to...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> I want to compile only those source java files that have been
> updated. This would savesome time. Is it possible to do it in the
> compile task?

That's what <javac> does. If it's recompiling all your files everytime
through, see the FAQ on "Why do all my files always recompile?" (or
something to that effect).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)