Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tirumal Reddy Moolamalla <t....@zensar.com> on 2011/01/13 11:43:11 UTC

Maven JBoss Plugin - Best Plugin to use

Hi,

I want to deploy the artifacts to JBoss AS using maven plug-in. I came across two plug-in for this use case (Cargo Plug-in and Jboss-Maven-Plug-in from Codehaus). Please suggest which one is best?

Regards,
Tirumal Reddy M

Re: Maven JBoss Plugin - Best Plugin to use

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Which car is the best, A or B?

What's your needs?

/Anders