Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ivan Pryvalov <i....@smiss.com.ua> on 2008/12/12 15:20:09 UTC

cxf-se in SMX 3.2.3

Hi!

I have some SA with cxf-se + cxf-bc components (SMX 3.2.1). And method
setContext was in code of implementation of serviceInterface (as
described at http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-se.html
"Accessing the JBI bus" section).

I migrated to SMX 3.2.3, but I faced following issue:

During deploying following lines was in conlose of SMX 3.2.3:

INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
xxxxxxxxxx-cxfse-su
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Servi
ce class xxxxxxxxxx.xxxxServiceImpl method setContext part {http://
example.com/service}setContext cannot be mapped to schema. Check for use
of a JAX-WS-spec
ific type without the JAX-WS service factory bean.
         at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:258)
         at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:192)
         at
org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.start(CxfSeEndpoint.java:299)
         at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.SimpleEndpoint.activate(SimpleEndpoint.java:55)
         at ......

I found similar issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1932.
Is it related to servicemi-cxf in SMX 3.2.3?

Thanks,
Truly yours,
Ivan Pryvalov.

Re: cxf-se in SMX 3.2.3

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

Ivan Pryvalov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have some SA with cxf-se + cxf-bc components (SMX 3.2.1). And method
> setContext was in code of implementation of serviceInterface (as
> described at http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-se.html
> "Accessing the JBI bus" section).
>
> I migrated to SMX 3.2.3, but I faced following issue:
>
> During deploying following lines was in conlose of SMX 3.2.3:
>
> INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
> xxxxxxxxxx-cxfse-su
> javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Servi
> ce class xxxxxxxxxx.xxxxServiceImpl method setContext part {http://
> example.com/service}setContext cannot be mapped to schema. Check for
> use of a JAX-WS-spec
> ific type without the JAX-WS service factory bean.
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:258)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:192)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.start(CxfSeEndpoint.java:299)
>         at
> org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.SimpleEndpoint.activate(SimpleEndpoint.java:55)
>
>         at ......
>

> I found similar issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1932.
> Is it related to servicemi-cxf in SMX 3.2.3?

Hi Ivan,

Yes, that's the cause,  build service model against the impl class but
not the SEI introduce it. Since it has already been fixed in cxf, which
is picked up by the latest SMX 3.2.4 snapshot, so you can try SMX 3.2.4
SNAPSHOT.
Cheers
Freeman

Re: cxf-se in SMX 3.2.3

Posted by Ivan Pryvalov <i....@smiss.com.ua>.
Freeman Fang пишет:
> Hi Ivan,
>
> If you don't wanna use snapshot, another way to work it around is add
> annotation @WebMethod(exclude=true) for the method you don't want to
> expose as webservice in your impl class.

Hi Freeman!

Thanks for your hint I was interesting in something like that :)

Now it works with annotation @WebMethod(exclude=true).

Truly yours,
Ivan Pryvalov.

Re: cxf-se in SMX 3.2.3