Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Bertrand Croq <be...@net-ng.com> on 2012/06/19 17:52:25 UTC

Encoded URL

Hi,

I am currently working on a Container and I have a problem when proxying
requests to /gadgets/js/

When a browser requests /gadgets/js/container:somethingelse.js to my
application, my proxy sends the request to Shindig but rewrites the path
to /gadgets/js/container%3Asomethingelse.js, which fails.

I can fix my proxy, by shouldn't Shindig try to URLDecode the received
path before splitting it?

Regards

--
Bertrand CROQ
02 23 21 21 50

Net-ng
6, rue de Jouanet
35700 RENNES
http://www.net-ng.com

Re: Encoded URL

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, looks like the JS handler doesnt URL decode the incoming path.

Could you file a bug on Jira for this at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG

- Henry

Re: Encoded URL

Posted by Bertrand Croq <be...@net-ng.com>.
Le 19/06/2012 17:52, Bertrand Croq a écrit :
> I am currently working on a Container and I have a problem when
> proxying requests to /gadgets/js/
>
> When a browser requests /gadgets/js/container:somethingelse.js to my
> application, my proxy sends the request to Shindig but rewrites the
> path to /gadgets/js/container%3Asomethingelse.js, which fails.
>
> I can fix my proxy, by shouldn't Shindig try to URLDecode the received
> path before splitting it?

I have just created the following issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG-1809

Bertrand CROQ

Net-ng
6, rue de Jouanet