Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Eric Emminger <er...@ericemminger.com> on 2002/11/04 23:12:00 UTC

Torque-generated code compilation errors in 2.2 RC1

In TDK 2.2 RC1, four of the Base* classes that Torque generates for my
project during ant init have unhandled exceptions, all of which are
java.lang.Exception. I've never had a problem with this in TDK 2.1. Is
this a bug in 2.2 RC1? Have any important changes been made to the
database schema in this new version?

All of the exceptions correspond to many-to-many relationships in my
schema.

I'm using
TDK 2.2 RC1
PostgreSQL 7.2
Java SDK 1.4.0_01
Ant 1.5.1
Linux

Any ideas?

Eric

--
Eric Emminger
eric@ericemminger.com

Re: Torque-generated code compilation errors in 2.2 RC1

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
Eric Emminger wrote:
> In TDK 2.2 RC1, four of the Base* classes that Torque generates for my
> project during ant init have unhandled exceptions, all of which are
> java.lang.Exception. I've never had a problem with this in TDK 2.1. Is
> this a bug in 2.2 RC1? Have any important changes been made to the
> database schema in this new version?
>
> All of the exceptions correspond to many-to-many relationships in my
> schema.
>
> I'm using
> TDK 2.2 RC1
> PostgreSQL 7.2
> Java SDK 1.4.0_01
> Ant 1.5.1
> Linux
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Eric

could you please send the schema and generated code to my private mail??

martin