Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Kay Kay <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/26 08:09:11 UTC

[libjava] - THRIFT-363 in place - ready to commit

Thrift Dev team -
   THRIFT-363 about publishing mvn artifacts should be ready to be
committed. Also , a related ticket INFRA-2445 has also been resolved
with write access to nexus repository for thrift given to the thrift
committers.
    I know from the comments that David R and Bryan D have reviewed the
patches. Can you help go through it once again to see if everything
looks ok and then possibly can try publishing as well. This should be an
useful addition to the rest of the projects dependent on thrift. Thanks.

--
  K K .

Re: [libjava] - THRIFT-363 in place - ready to commit

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congrats man! Should be fun! We just had twins too.

Posted by David Reiss <dr...@facebook.com>.

Posted by Kay Kay <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Bryan on the happy moment !!

Meanwhile - if any other committer has some free cycles to try this one
out - I will be happy to assist the same. There were some concerns about
a separate release engineer from the commit access etc. as per the
initial thread on the ticket. Once this patch can be validated - we can
work out the release process and I believe this will be much appreciated
by the rest of the dev community. Thanks.

Posted by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>.