Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benjamin Coiffe <bc...@inforsense.com> on 2007/12/09 06:42:43 UTC

dynamic client fails to create service

Hi,

The Dymamic client factory fails to create a client for the WSDL I have attached to this email.
It is because of the complex type and the reference to a schema:

 <s:element name="GetMaterialDataResponse">
        <s:complexType>
          <s:sequence>

            <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="GetMaterialDataResult">
              <s:complexType>
                <s:sequence>
                  <s:element ref="s:schema" />
                  <s:any />
                </s:sequence>
              </s:complexType>
            </s:element>
          </s:sequence>
        </s:complexType>
      </s:element>

Although I am disappointed that it does not work, I an really wondering how the mapping rom this to JAVA could be done. Does the experts have any idea?
For this wsdl to get compiled by the DynamicClientFactory, I change the previous type to:

<s:element name="GetMaterialDataResponse">
     <s:complexType>
        <s:sequence>
          <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="GetMaterialDataResult" type="anyType"/>
        </s:sequence>
     </s:complexType>
</s:element>

And I did not change the implementation of the web service. What do you guys think?

Benjamin

RE: dynamic client fails to create service

Posted by Benjamin Coiffe <bc...@inforsense.com>.

Benjamin Coiffe,
Software Engineer

InforSense Ltd.
Colet Court
100 Hammersmith Road
London
W6 7JP

Email: bcoiffe@inforsense.com
Skype: benjamin.inforsense

Would help  if you can send the wsdl ;-)

Cheers
Guillaume

--

Best Regards
Guillaume

Re: dynamic client fails to create service

Posted by tog <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benjamin,

--

Best Regards