Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Kaleb Walton <kd...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/08/31 17:07:47 UTC

Multiple CXFServlet's?

I'd like to have multiple CXFServlets in the same container with separate
applicationContext.xml's. Is that possible?

I'd like to be able to have:

/services/* - public services
/private-services/* - private, internally used services that require more
authentication

I don't want the public to know what internally used methods we allow.

Regards,
Kaleb

Re: Multiple CXFServlet's?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Might splitting up your applicationContexts.xml[1] into separate files
solve that problem, or part of it?

Glen

[1] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/refactoring_the_spring_mvc_web

Re: Multiple CXFServlet's?

Posted by Kaleb Walton <kd...@us.ibm.com>.
Dan,

Thanks for the prompt response. It would be great if you could supply
separate Spring config files to multiple CXFServlets (similarly to what you
can do with Spring's DispatcherServlet) - where would I go to submit that
suggestion?

Regards,
Kaleb

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>                                                                                                      |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |cxf-user@incubator.apache.org                                                                                                                     |
| Date:      |
  |08/31/2007 01:50 PM                                                                                                                               |
| Subject:   |
  |Re: Multiple CXFServlet's?                                                                                                                        |

Re: Multiple CXFServlet's?

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.