Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org> on 2008/11/16 18:01:51 UTC

The ASC link on our download page points to the wrong file

The link to the pgp signature file on our download page points to the
distribution zip rather than the pgp signature file.

I'm correcting this on the trunk site/docs/download.html  but I don't
know whether some additional action needs to be taken to make this
appear on the site.

--a.

Re: The ASC link on our download page points to the wrong file

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
Thanks.  The group perms seem to be setup properly now.  I was able to
do the update and am now waiting for the sync.

--a.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.