Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/09 00:01:25 UTC

Exception onstartup

Hi,

some users of (Apache) Openmeetings report following exception to our
mailing lists:

*javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Found 'javax.persistence.provider'
property in the map but the value is not a String. Found object : 'null'.*

You can find hardly anything about this exception in the net and I tested
on various platforms ... never had this issue.

Is there a known problem or root cause for this exception?
It seems to me like a problem with finding the persistence.xml.

Thanks!
Sebastian

Re: Exception onstartup

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
I'm glad you were able to find the cause of the problem.  And, thanks for
posting back to the mailing list with the resolution.

Kevin

Re: Exception onstartup

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
to answer my own question: