Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Mikael Helbo Kjær <mh...@dia.dk> on 2000/02/22 08:52:10 UTC

Another XMLParser Comparison

While my company research is about at it`s end. I`ve decided to private
continue the XMLParser comparison. First I want all the suggestions any of
you can give on how and what we`d want tested. I`m going to compare the
Oracle XMLParser v2 to Xerces-J 1.0.X as my interest is Java-only (although
if anyone want to make a comparison of the C/C++ Parsers (MSXML2, Xerces-C
and so on) I `d love to have those numbers as well).

BTW. About that selectNodes function. I think it`s the right thing to make
XPath a seperate Parser/Engine, my bad for not looking through the Xalan
apiDocs first.

Mikael Helbo Kjær
Software Developer @ DIA a/s