Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/05 09:51:37 UTC

@flexjsignorecoercion XMLHttpRequest

I noticed this comment in HTTPService and I don’t understand what it does. Can someone explain?

AW: @flexjsignorecoercion XMLHttpRequest

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
I noticed a lot of warning regarding this in the Maven build. But unfortunately I can't give you any more info on that. Probably it tells flex to ignore some coercions ;-) ... but no Idea what type of coercions.

Would be interested in this too :-)

Chris

I noticed this comment in HTTPService and I don’t understand what it does. Can someone explain?