Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by xubo245 <60...@qq.com> on 2018/11/24 03:25:44 UTC

[Help] Collect CarbonData Related Materials

Hi,all
    Recently, we have a Apache CarbonData & Spark meetup in Shenzhen. There
are many new users want to learning CarbonData. But they find no many
learning materials to study.
So I want to collect carbonData Related Materials,Including but not limited
to: video, documentation(different language), slides and others.

    I collect some CarbonData learning materials in
https://github.com/xubo245/CarbonDataLearning/blob/master/docs/learningMaterials/CarbonData%20Learning%20Materials.md.

    If you find other related materials, please tell me and give it in
comments。

    After collect, we should update/upload it to carbondata cwiki.

Thank you.
                                       Xubo

Re: [Help] Collect CarbonData Related Materials

Posted by xubo245 <60...@qq.com>.
In China, it's not convenient to access out of country internet network. So I
download some video from YouTube and upload to China tencent video, which
can be access by china users. If there are materials  in other country, like
India, please tell/give me, thank you very much.