Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/03/24 10:58:37 UTC

webbeans-openejb removal

It seems that way too much got moved from webbeans-ejb to webbeans-openejb previously.
Thus we atm have a few EJB related tests failing.

Will try to fix those.

If I do not succeed we have 2 options

a.) restore webbeans-openejb
b.) disable the failing tests from the standalone-TCK (because those are in fact NOT standalone tests)

wdyt?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: webbeans-openejb removal

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Ok so maybe change the name to say it is a light integration.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.