Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/31 17:19:12 UTC

KEYS file for OJB committers ?

Hi folks,

I'd like us to have a KEYS file just like Derby has
(http://db.apache.org/derby/releases/release-10.1.2.1.cgi#Verifying+releases).
FWIW I've added such a file to the mirrored 1.0.4 release (following
Roberts guide at http://apache.org/dev/mirror-step-by-step.html), but
it contains only my key currently, and this one is basically unsigned.
IMO we should either have such a KEYS file with keys from every
committer signed by at least the other committer, or a project key (as
Torque has I think).

WDYT ? Can we achieve something like this until the 1.0.5 (which
hopefully will be a quick bug fix release in January) ?

Tom