Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Semih Tolga DEMİR <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/13 09:10:30 UTC

Expunge-root volume

Hi,

I testing cloudstack, and i have a question about expunging. My expunge
interval = 1 day and when i delete my VM with Expunge i can not see ROOT
part under Primary Storage->Volumes. But deleted VM's datadisk seem under
Primary Storage->Volumes.

Why there is not seen Root Volume, and how i can keep root volume under
Primary Storage->Volumes and recover the deleted VM?

Best Regards.

Re: Expunge-root volume

Posted by Semih Tolga DEMİR <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks