Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by "parags@gmail.com" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/03 23:57:49 UTC

Need input on cache design

hi all,

    I am using Java Caching System for an application that I am building
that needs to cache items with specific timeouts and need to be available
across the cluster. I am using TCP Lateral Caching in addition to the
Indexed Disk Cache as shown on the website. However, a simple test to put
from one machine and get from another machine fails. I am using UDP
Discovery mode. Please advise the best way to address this.

I have attached the cache.ccf file here.

Thanks in advance,
Parag