Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Ng Chee Keong <nc...@hotmail.com> on 2002/02/05 08:18:43 UTC

Newbie:Abt Collections

Hi all,
I had juz gotten the server running last week, so i'm now into collections.

When i tried to create a top level collection like this:
C:\dbXML-Core>dbxmladmin add_collection -c /db -n Test

This is the result:
C:\dbXML-Core>dbxmladmin add_collection -c /db -n Test
'dbxmladmin' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I'm not sure if i miss out on anything, but my server is running well and My
OS is Win 2K.
Can anyone help me on this... i'm so new to this dbXML.

Re: Newbie:Abt Collections

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@dbxmlgroup.com>.
You need c:\dbXML-Core\bin set in your PATH environment variable.

On Tuesday, February 5, 2002, at 12:18 AM, Ng Chee Keong wrote:

> Hi all,
> I had juz gotten the server running last week, so i'm now into
> collections.
>
> When i tried to create a top level collection like this:
> C:\dbXML-Core>dbxmladmin add_collection -c /db -n Test
>
> This is the result:
> C:\dbXML-Core>dbxmladmin add_collection -c /db -n Test
> 'dbxmladmin' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
>
> I'm not sure if i miss out on anything, but my server is running well and
> My OS is Win 2K.
> Can anyone help me on this... i'm so new to this dbXML.

Kimbro Staken
XML Database Software, Consulting and Writing
http://www.xmldatabases.org/