Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Akins, Greg" <Gr...@am.sony.com> on 2004/12/27 14:06:04 UTC

JUnit from Eclipse and dealing with path differences

I'm not that experienced with Maven, or Eclipse.. So forgive me if this is a
stupid question.

I have a class that relies on a properties file.  I place that in ./conf for
Maven to pick up and add to the War.

However, if I run my test files in Eclipse, those file haven't "moved"
yet... So the path for the app is different.

Can anyone give me some suggestions for how to deal with that?

Greg Akins
Software Engineer
Sony Electronics, STP Systems
724.696.7322 (Sony STP or CIM)
724.696.6174 (AV)
724.454.7790 (Cell)
412.590.3973 (Pager)
 <ma...@am.sony.com> greg.akins@am.sony.com
 <ma...@amervideo.com> gakins@amervideo.com

Re: JUnit from Eclipse and dealing with path differences

Posted by Thomas Recloux <th...@gmail.com>.
> Can anyone give me some suggestions for how to deal with that?

You can add your conf folder in your eclipse source path.

If you generate your eclipse conf files with maven-eclipse-plugin,
change the maven.eclipse.resources.addtoclasspath or
maven.eclipse.conclasspath properties.

--
Thomas Recloux