Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2020/04/04 22:24:59 UTC

[VOTE] Log4Net dormant release

I have modified the STATUS.txt and README.txt for Log4Net, tagged the source, zipped it and then published it to https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/logging/log4net/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/logging/log4net/>.

This is a vote to move those artifacts to the distribution release directory.

This vote will remain open for 72 hours.

Ralph

Re: [VOTE] Log4Net dormant release

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
+1
Remko.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
+1

Posted by Satish Rathore <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Do we have any further update on this, any plan for releasing 2.1.0

Thanks,
Satish

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Signatures and checksums good.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [VOTE] Log4Net dormant release

Posted by Carter Kozak <ck...@ckozak.net>.
+1

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, at 07:26, Dominik Psenner wrote:
> +1
>
> --
> Sent from my phone. Typos are a kind gift to anyone who happens to find
> them.
>
> On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 09:21 Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > On Sun, 5 Apr 2020, 00:25 Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I have modified the STATUS.txt and README.txt for Log4Net, tagged the
> > > source, zipped it and then published it to
> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/logging/log4net/ <
> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/logging/log4net/>.
> > >
> > > This is a vote to move those artifacts to the distribution release
> > > directory.
> > >
> > > This vote will remain open for 72 hours.
> > >
> > > Ralph

-ck

Re: [VOTE] Log4Net dormant release

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.