Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Magnus Runesson <ma...@linuxalert.org> on 2012/09/02 16:40:44 UTC

Monitor web-page binds to all interfaces

Hi!

I have observed that the Monitor web-server binds to all network
interfaces on the machine even if I specify an IP-number in the master
file. Can I override this behavior? I only want to bind it to one of my
interfaces, the one given in the master file.

I am using 1.4.1.

/Magnus

Re: Monitor web-page binds to all interfaces

Posted by Magnus Runesson <ma...@linuxalert.org>.
Thanks. I created a ticket:

/Magnus

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.