Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> on 2020/05/16 02:05:47 UTC

Apache Hudi Graduation vote on general@incubator

Hello all,

Just started the VOTE on the IPMC general list [1]

If you are an IPMC member, you do a *binding *vote
If you are not, you can still do a *non-binding* vote

Please take a moment to vote.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r8039c8eece636df8c81a24c26965f5c1556a3c6404de02912d6455b4%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Thanks
Vinoth

Re: Apache Hudi Graduation vote on general@incubator

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
Great news. Congratulations!

Posted by wangxianghu <wx...@126.com>.
congratulations,great job!

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> [...]
>     > > > > >>
>     > > > > >>
>     > > > > >> On 05/16/2020 22:49,hamid pirahesh<hp...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>     > > > > >> [x ] +1 Graduate Apache Hudi from the Incubator.>
>     > > > > >>
>     > > > > >> On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 7:06 PM Vinoth Chandar <
> vinoth@apache.org
>     > >
>     > > > > wrote:
>     > > > > >>
>     > > > > >> Hello all,
>     > > > > >>
>     > > > > >> Just started the VOTE on the IPMC general list [1]
>     > > > > >>
>     > > > > >> If you are an IPMC member, you do a *binding *vote
>     > > > > >> If you are not, you can still do a *non-binding* vote
>     > > > > >>
>     > > > > >> Please take a moment to vote.

-Sivabalan

Re: Apache Hudi Graduation vote on general@incubator

Posted by "Mehrotra, Udit" <ud...@amazon.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Pratyaksh Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Li <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Balaji Varadarajan <v....@ymail.com.INVALID>.
    On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 05:16:57 PM PDT, Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com> wrote:

 wow ! 19 binding votes. Great :)

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 1:55 AM lamber-ken <la...@163.com> wrote:

> Gread job! and good luck for apache hudi project.
>

> Best,
> Lamber-Ken
>
> At 2020-05-19 13:35:11, "Vinoth Chandar" <vi...@apache.org> wrote:
> >Folks,
> >
> >the vote has passed!
> >
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r86278a1a69bbf340fa028aca784869297bd20ab50a71f4006669cdb5%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
> >

> >I will follow up with the next step [1], which is to submit the resolution
> >to the board.
> >
> >[1]
> >
> https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#submission_of_the_resolution_to_the_board
> >
> >On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 7:14 PM 岳伟 <yw...@126.com> wrote:
> >
> >> +1 Graduate Apache Hudi from the Incubator
> >>

> >> Harvey Yue
> >>

> >> On 05/16/2020 22:49,hamid pirahesh<hp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> [x ] +1 Graduate Apache Hudi from the Incubator.>
> >>
> >> On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 7:06 PM Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello all,
> >>
> >> Just started the VOTE on the IPMC general list [1]
> >>
> >> If you are an IPMC member, you do a *binding *vote
> >> If you are not, you can still do a *non-binding* vote
> >>
> >> Please take a moment to vote.
> >>
> >> [1]
> >>

> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r8039c8eece636df8c81a24c26965f5c1556a3c6404de02912d6455b4%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Vinoth

-Sivabalan

Re: Re: Apache Hudi Graduation vote on general@incubator

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
wow ! 19 binding votes. Great :)

Posted by lamber-ken <la...@163.com>.

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Folks,

Posted by hamid pirahesh <hp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by wangxianghu <wx...@126.com>.
+1(non-binding)

发自我的iPhone

Posted by Bhavani Sudha <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

Just wanted to clarify that the voting is happening in the
general@incubator.apache.org . To register vote, please click the link that
Vinoth shared previously (
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r8039c8eece636df8c81a24c26965f5c1556a3c6404de02912d6455b4%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E)
and reply there so it goes to the same voting thread.

Thanks,
Sudha

Posted by 蒋晓峰 <pr...@163.com>.
+1(non-binding)