Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Volker Berlin <vo...@goebel-clan.de> on 2010/11/28 23:18:33 UTC

[general] Contribute to Harmony

Hi All,

I am a developer of the IKVM which based on the OpenJDK. I am working on the AWT implementation. That I have look many times on the sources of the OpenJDK. That it is not possible to contribute directly to Harmony.

I can create many bug reports that show our compatibility test suite at http://ikvm.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ikvm/junit/. But if I look in your bug tracking system then I think you have enough bug tickets. Do you want more bug tickets?

I have search for your test system. I want use it for IKVM. But I have not find the information on your side. Many pages are from 2009 or broken. Do you have an actual starting point which described your testing system?

Volker

Decline

Posted by jc...@facinf.uho.edu.cu.
> Hi All,
>
> I am a developer of the IKVM which based on the OpenJDK. I am working on
> the AWT implementation. That I have look many times on the sources of the
> OpenJDK. That it is not possible to contribute directly to Harmony.
>
> I can create many bug reports that show our compatibility test suite at
> http://ikvm.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ikvm/junit/. But if I look in your
> bug tracking system then I think you have enough bug tickets. Do you want
> more bug tickets?
>
> I have search for your test system. I want use it for IKVM. But I have not
> find the information on your side. Many pages are from 2009 or broken. Do
> you have an actual starting point which described your testing system?
>
> Volker

V Conferencia Cientifica Internacional
del 25 al 27 de abril del 2011
Universidad de Holguin
Contactos: secretariocientifico@ict.uho.edu.cu
           http://conferenciauholm.uho.edu.cu

Re: [general] Contribute to Harmony

Posted by Regis <xu...@gmail.com>.
On 2010-11-29 6:18, Volker Berlin wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am a developer of the IKVM which based on the OpenJDK. I am working on the AWT implementation. That I have look many times on the sources of the OpenJDK. That it is not possible to contribute directly to Harmony.
>
> I can create many bug reports that show our compatibility test suite at http://ikvm.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ikvm/junit/. But if I look in your bug tracking system then I think you have enough bug tickets. Do you want more bug tickets?

Why not?

> I have search for your test system. I want use it for IKVM. But I have not find the information on your side. Many pages are from 2009 or broken. Do you have an actual starting point which described your testing system?

If 'test system' you mean is Harmony Build-test Framework [1], I think there is
no active work on this for a long time, I suppose it should work according my
experience two years ago.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/buildtest/index.html

--
Best Regards,
Regis.

Re: [general] Contribute to Harmony

Posted by Charles Lee <li...@gmail.com>.
And try ant test to run the test cases. Also we can specify the module to
run the test case, for example ant test -Dbuild.module=luni

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 6:18 AM, Volker Berlin <volker.berlin@goebel-clan.de

--
Yours sincerely,
Charles Lee

Re: [general] Contribute to Harmony

Posted by Charles Lee <li...@gmail.com>.
Testing system, if you mean test cases, they are hiding in every module.

For example, the test cases for luni module is in the modules/luni/src/test.

--
Yours sincerely,
Charles Lee