Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Marve DENGA <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/04 16:20:24 UTC

Weex Help

Hi,

I m trying to start a new project with weex-toolkit I have the following tools on my machine:
 - npm : 5.4.2
 - weex : v1.0.9
 - weexpack : v0.4.7-beta2
 - weex-builder : v0.2.9
 - weex-devtool : v0.3.2-beta.2
 - weex-previewer : v1.3.12

After running the following:
 - weex create awesome-app
 - cd awesome-app
 - npm install
 - npm run serve

I m getting the correct output with the weex logo and hello world but click events are not working.
I have pulled down the hacker weex-hackernews app <https://github.com/weexteam/weex-hackernews> and ran it and same thing, the click events are not working in there.

Looking in the console a see a bunch of:
	[Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'touchstart' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive.
I don’t know if this has any baring.

But I have tried testing in google chrome and safari and I m getting the same fault.

Any ideas/help

Kind regards,
Marve

Re: Weex Help

Posted by danwu wu <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Weex uses the touch event of the mobile end to simulate the click event, so
the click event on the web side is invalid。

If you want to debug on chrome, you can open the device mode to simulate
the mobile environment, see
https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/device-mode/?hl=en.

Best regards,
Danwu