Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/20 00:15:36 UTC

Moin Moin wiki editing

Could one of you guys with admin access to the wiki add me so that I can edit?  User name is ChrisCustine.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Custine

Re: Moin Moin wiki editing

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> Could one of you guys with admin access to the wiki add me so that I
>  can edit?  User name is ChrisCustine.

I'm afraid I don't know who has permissions to do that :-( I certainly
don't seem to have the appropriate rights.

Not sure if this requires an Infra ticket? I hope someone else can help out!

ap

Re: Moin Moin wiki editing

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
Done.