Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jenn Turner <je...@neighbourhood.ie> on 2017/10/12 14:28:05 UTC

[NEWS] The CouchDB weekly news for October 12 is out!

Hello hello and happy Thursday!

The Apache CouchDB weekly news is now live at:

https://blog.couchdb.org/2017/10/12/couchdb-weekly-news-october-12-2017/

Highlights include lots of new CouchDB ecosystem releases, a new slidedeck
on CouchDB and PouchDB, plus how does Spotify make those fire playlists
each week??

You can help us spread the news by sharing on Twitter (
https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/918482982196871169) and other social
networks.

Also,* if you have news for next week*, just REPLY to this thread!

Cheers!

Jenn Turner

The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH

Ohlauer Str. 43, 10999 Berlin

neighbourhood.ie

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg

Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt

Re: [NEWS] The CouchDB weekly news for October 12 is out!

Posted by Dragos Stoica <dr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hello everyone,
We have good, great and excellent news for you!
Excellent news!!!
We are proud to announce the ACDC tool. This is written in Go and produces a self contained executable that allows you to sync couchapps back an forth from local directory to CouchDB. I already used it to develop iFact.The code is available here: https://github.com/iqcouch/acdc
Great news!!
We have developed an invoicing couchapp, called iFact. This is my tool for invoice management as a freelancer. It produces invoices in PDF format and exports data to Excel. The code is available here: https://github.com/iqcouch/ifact

Good news!
There is a script push2couch.sh that allows you to push to CouchDB an entire folder containing a couchapp, see here: https://github.com/iqcouch/couchapp-wrapper
We have packed together a PouchDB application allowing replication through proxy, called proxy-replication found at the same address: https://github.com/iqcouch/couchapp-wrapper
The book "CouchDB - just relax, man!" is in final draft. You can access it here: https://dragos-constantin-stoica.gitbooks.io/couchdb-just-relax-man/content/Reviewers are more thank welcome! I am not an English speaker, so please help!

Have an excellent week-end!

Dragos STOICA0735220023

    Pe joi, 12 octombrie 2017, 16:28:14 CEST, Jenn Turner <je...@neighbourhood.ie> a scris: