Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Marek Pawłowski <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/04 12:25:27 UTC

How to autoload my custom schema when ADS start first time?

Cdn. "First run problem". Sorry i'm probably not clear explain the
problem. When i first time run ADS its autoload some schemas how can i
extend this list about my own schema.

I want to omit this way with many steps:
1. Start ADS
2. Load my own schema LDIF file using ADS studio
3. Create index for newly created attrs
4. Restart ADS
and do this in one step.

Hmm and another question im play with index and im broke server.xml is
same way to restore data from this broken nodes?
Pozdrawiam,
Marek Pawłowski
Tel. +48 695 992 994

Re: How to autoload my custom schema when ADS start first time?

Posted by Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de>.
Hi Marek!

Which version of ApacheDS do you use?
There are differences between 1.0.x and 1.5.x with respect to the schema
subsystem.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan

Re: Re: How to autoload my custom schema when ADS start first time?

Posted by Marek Pawłowski <ma...@gmail.com>.
Stefan im using 1.5.x..