Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Igor Bondarenko <je...@users.sf.net> on 2013/11/28 15:48:10 UTC

[allura:tickets] #5502 Prevent adding certain tools multiple times

- **status**: in-progress --> code-review

---

** [tickets:#5502] Prevent adding certain tools multiple times**

**Status:** code-review
**Labels:** 42cc
**Created:** Thu Dec 20, 2012 05:54 PM UTC by Björn Kautler
**Last Updated:** Wed Oct 23, 2013 06:11 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

If you add the VHOST tool multiple times and then add a VHOST in one of the installed tools, it is also shown in the other tools, So as there is absolutely no benefit of adding the VHOST tool multiple times as far as I see, it should be prevented that it is added multiple times technically.
I think best would be if it is not in the list of addable tools if it is added already.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/