Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Ryan L Brissette <rl...@us.ibm.com> on 2008/01/30 19:06:09 UTC

DNS aliases, baseUrls, server resolution issues

Can anyone tell me where the logger gets its information from?

Below is an example of a message from the logger, but wherever
http://<server>/dad/admin/SecurityConfig.jsp is coming from is not correct.
First, the baseURL is set to something COMPLETELY different, a dns alias of
the actual address.  Second, the address is correct, expect it is missing
its port number ( it <server> should be <server>:xxxx )

2008-01-30 10:52:06,871 [http-9085-3] INFO
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.user.AbstractUserDatabase
<WikiName>:/dad/admin/SecurityConfig.jsp
<WikiName>:http://<server>/dad/admin/SecurityConfig.jsp - Creating new user
TestUser1201719126871

I have been having a lot of issues, preview doesn't work, half the time
sessions expire unexpectedly, blogs redirect to the wrong page, etc.  If I
could figure out where the http://<server>/dad/admin/SecurityConfig.jsp
value was coming from, I feel I could remedy all of my problems.

Thank you,
Ryan Brissette

Re: DNS aliases, baseUrls, server resolution issues

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
WikiJSPFilter.java, line 80:

            NDC.push( m_engine.getApplicationName()+":"+
((HttpServletRequest)request).getRequestURI() );

So it's coming directly from the container.

/Janne