Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stefan Lecho <St...@iconmedialab.com> on 2000/08/08 16:11:32 UTC

Mailing Lists Archive

Hello,

Is there somewhere a place where I can browse the Mailing List Archive ?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 SL> Hello, Is there somewhere a place where I can browse the Mailing
 SL> List Archive ?

I would have pointed you to the Tomcat FAQ, but that is down
8^(. Unfortunately the information is also missing in the welcome
message to this list.

The short answer is, there is no web archive but you can get all past
mails by sending commands to the mailserver:

   <an...@jakarta.apache.org>

   <an...@jakarta.apache.org>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to: