Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Joy George <Jo...@orioninc.com> on 2013/10/24 14:56:02 UTC

Hadoop 2.2.0 :What are the new features for Windows users

*       In the release note I could see that "Support for running Hadoop on Microsoft Windows" is included.
*
*       Can somebody tell me what are those features?
*
*       - Are these new features added to support easy Windows installation?
*       - Are there any inbuilt MSFT.Net support introduced?

Joy George K
www.JoymonOnline.in<http://www.joymononline.in/>

Orion Systems Integrators Inc

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail, delete and then destroy all copies of the original message