Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Peter P. Benac" <pp...@emacolet.com> on 2007/10/02 18:05:27 UTC

MySpace

Greetings,

   More and more of my clients are using MySpace. The spam filters put them
in the 4-5 point range.

   Your opinions are needed. Is it worth white listing MySpace?

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Web and Mail Hosting.
Phone: 252-657-9591
Web: http://www.emacolet.com

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!

Re: MySpace

Posted by Jules M <ml...@neo-neun.it>.
Am 02.10.2007 um 18:05 schrieb Peter P. Benac:

> Greetings,
>
>    More and more of my clients are using MySpace. The spam filters
> put them
> in the 4-5 point range.
>
>    Your opinions are needed. Is it worth white listing MySpace?
>
> Regards,
> Pete

Hi,

i had the same problem some times ago.
Here their mails were more in the 10-12 point range, shure candidates
for the quarantine everytime.

Fortunately MySpace seem to publish spf records, so

whitelist_from_spf *@myspace.com
whitelist_from_spf *@message.myspace.com

in local.cf works quite well to get the mails under the threshold again.

regards jules