Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Lian Seng, Loh" <li...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/29 03:23:45 UTC

Pager render events for container and nested component

Hi,
I just noticed that a page begin render event for a container is AFTER that of a nested component.   And a page end render for the container is also AFTER that of the nested component.

I was thinking that the container begin render event should be come BEFORE the nested component so that I can do something that affects the whole page and have the component see it.

Does anybody know the reason for this ?  Thanks.
LS