Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/01 11:32:37 UTC

[Sandesha2][VOTE] Proposal for a Sandesha2 0.9 release

Hi All,

It has been some time since we started developing Sandesha2 project (WS-RM
for Axis2) and its in a good shape now. We have following features
available.

1. Support for WS-ReliableMessaging in both client side and server side of
Axis2.  (according the the WS-ReliableMessaging specification February
2005).

2. Plugable storage framework which currently have an in memory
implementation but could be easily extended to provide permanent storage
based reliability in the future.

3. Configurable delivery assurances.In-order exactly once delivery assurance
is guaranteed. Users can also instruct the system to stop ordering (this
will give a higher performance).

4. Mechanisms to support WS-ReliableMessaging policy assertions in both
server side and the client side.

5. Support for both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2.

6. Test cases

7. A project website was added http://ws.apache.org/sandesha/sandesha2/

8. Documentation

With these features I believe we should go for a 0.9 release. What is left
is support for permanent storage based reliable messaging, which we can
completed very soon.

If everybody agree I can volunteer to be the release manager.

So here is my +1 for a 0.9 release of Sandesha2.

Thank You,
Chamikara

Re: [Sandesha2][VOTE] Proposal for a Sandesha2 0.9 release

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
+1, Great works guys :)

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
+1, Great works guys :)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Here's my +1.

~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/

Re: [Sandesha2][VOTE] Proposal for a Sandesha2 0.9 release

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Here's my +1.

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
Big +1 from me