Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thomas Boniface <th...@stickyads.tv> on 2015/03/04 20:26:19 UTC

Connections stacking between tomcat and nginx

Hi,

We have a setup where tomcat is behind nginx and in some case the maximum
number of connection is reached between these two.  These connections are
in close wait state and a tomcat thread dump shows no blocking on its side.

I tried to check the connections status using jmxproxy. I was able see the
number of active connection but it can find out any details of what are
connections doing or what their status are internally for tomcat. Are these
kind of details available using JMX or is there any other path I could
follow in order to have more details on the connection state at tomcat
level ?

Thanks,
Thomas

Re: Connections stacking between tomcat and nginx

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.