Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2013/07/02 09:02:20 UTC

Re: [Android Viewer] New Github project

Hi Dimuthu,

That's looking pretty good... nice to see you've got a test project there
for testing your applib implementation.

Could I ask you to:
- update your sprint 1 spreadsheet with stories that are completed
- create a new spreadsheet for sprint 2 (probably easiest would be to
create a new tab in your sprints spreadsheet)?
- Identify the stories that you aim to complete this sprint.  There will
most likely be some stories that you didn't complete from last time around;
that's not a problem.  You might also identify some new stories from your
product backlog.

Could you also review and if necessary update your product backlog.  There
may be some new stories that you've identified in this sprint; there might
also be stories that no longer make sense and should be removed.

Thx
Dan

Posted by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,
Thank you for your valuable comments.
Yes I updated the spreadsheet. Since I hugely involved with Applib design
and implementation I missed some tasks mentioned in Sprint 1 so I moved
them to sprint 2. Also there are some modifications and improvements need
to be done at Applib layer also. So I added it to the Sprint 2 also. But I
wouldn't take much time to complete..

Thanx