Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Lotic Lists <li...@lotic.com.br> on 2017/10/02 15:00:58 UTC

[FEATURE REQUEST] Enforcing local password policies

Guys, what you think about enforce password policies for local users?

Regards

Marcelo

Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Enforcing local password policies

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.
I suppose, the feature should be combined with old password confirmation
when password change request is sent by user him/her-self.

2 окт. 2017 г. 22:11 пользователь "Rafael Weingärtner" <

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@autonomiccs.com.br>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner