Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by heapifyman <he...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/08 20:38:48 UTC

Re: Updating model object on AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable page change

Hello Mark,

did you manage to solve this? I'm facing the same problem and tried to
implement my own navigation links (as AjaxSubmitLink) as Igor suggested.
But still my checkgroup state is not preserved when changing the table
pages.

If you had some code example that would be a huge help.
Thanks,
Philip