Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michal Wegrzyn <mi...@onior.com> on 2013/08/08 17:27:23 UTC

header resources order in 1.5.x

Dear,

I am trying to integrate select2, but ordering in head doesn't seem to be good.

What is the easiest way to order resource references in Wicket 1.5.x?
Header decorator? If so, how do I obtain collection with references?

Best regards,
Michal Wegrzyn

RE: header resources order in 1.5.x

Posted by Michal Wegrzyn <mi...@onior.com>.
Hi Martin,

Yes, I want to upgrade ASAP, but in current development phase it's not possible.

Problem was that wicket-select2 contributions were added at the very beginning of head and it could not find jQuery. Also select2 behavior could not find select2 js.

Groet,
Michał

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,