Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2007/12/02 17:17:12 UTC

Re: Vector version of project logo?

Jörn and Jürgen, thanks a lot!

Jürgen Ragaller schrieb:

[...]

> I gave it a try as well - unfortunately, my svn client complains about
> some line end inconsistencies when I try to commit the logo - so I
> attach the redrawing results here.
>
> The font and circle parts of the logo should very close to the original
> logo - the feather needs some more work and currently looks different.

This is great!

I re-draw the feather (the resolution of the bitmap is too low to
trace). It's not perfect, but I guess it's OK for small printouts until
we have a better version. I committed your logo and my updated version at

docu/src/documentation/resources/images/vector

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH