Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/06 15:23:38 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] - Moving towards Camel 2.11 release

Guys, thanks for fixing the CS and other issues with the Redis component.

I didn't mentioned the new component on the release or components page
because it doesn't have documentation yet.

But I've assigned CAMEL-6001 and will be working on the documentation these
days.
I'd love to see the new component in the coming Camel release.

PS: the reason I postponed the doc page so far is that the component
supports many commands - around 80 and each command might have different
set of parameters, so not sure how to document it in a clever way.
The only way that comes into mind is list each command with its possible
parameters and return types, but that will be a long and slow process. Any
other ideas?

Thanks
Bilgin

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Biligin for adding the docs.

We have a blocker issue related to OSGi

Which means many of the language components in OSGi dont work. I am
not sure when the issue was introduced.
Details in the ticket.

We should get that CI build up and running that only does the OSGi
testing. I have logged a JIRA ticket about that.
This would help us catch OSGi breaking faster than currently.

We are still waiting for Karaf 2.3.1 which is needed for Camel 2.11 to
run in Karaf.

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.

AW: [DISCUSS] - Moving towards Camel 2.11 release

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.