Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Olivier Imbert <Ol...@jway.lu> on 2003/04/17 19:12:43 UTC

Pb during printing PDF produced through FOP

My mail does not seem to reach the list ... I try again ... Excuse me
for any double ...

> From: Olivier Imbert <Ol...@laposte.net>
> To: fop-user@xml.apache.org
> Subject: Pb during printing PDF produced through FOP
> Date: 17 Apr 2003 14:55:22 +0200

I am not sure this problem is related to FOP but ...

We are producing PDF document through FOP and after that printing it on
a Postscript Printer thru Acrobat Reader on Win2K station.
The printer goes desesperately slow ...
Any idea ?
Thanks in advance.
Olivier.

Re: Pb during printing PDF produced through FOP

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Have you tried printing other PDFs (not generated by FOP) using the same
procedure? Also, have you tried to print to a different printer? I don't
think this has anything to do with FOP.

On 17.04.2003 19:12:43 Olivier Imbert wrote:
> I am not sure this problem is related to FOP but ...
>
> We are producing PDF document through FOP and after that printing it on
> a Postscript Printer thru Acrobat Reader on Win2K station.
> The printer goes desesperately slow ...
> Any idea ?

Jeremias Maerki