Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com> on 2012/09/24 15:46:37 UTC

Calling all CouchDB meet up organisers

Hey,
If you organise a CouchDB related meet up list it on this wiki page http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_meetups so others can find it. Someone asked about meet ups in Toronto - if you organise one there's someone who wants to join you!
Cheers
Simon

Re: Calling all CouchDB meet up organisers

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.
Here's the thread: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.couchdb.devel/21362

Posted by Ryan Ramage <ry...@gmail.com>.
Simon,