Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Robert <ro...@gmx.de> on 2007/03/20 12:38:54 UTC

AW: Session replication embeded tomcat -- update

Dear,

Additionally we tested with jdk 1.5 but still we have the same behaviour.
Packets are in the network, but the embeded tomcat/catalina does not see
them.  On windows the session transfer is working fine but non on debian and
suse.

Regards
Robert

Posted by Robert <ro...@gmx.de>.

Thanks,

This is working now!  The tomcats "see" each other now.
We now go for the containers.

Robert

Posted by Sebastian Schirmer <se...@zyres.com>.
Robert,