Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Matthew Pomar <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2003/09/12 13:12:25 UTC

Extending User in Turbine 2.3 - ClassNotFoundException

I'm following the instructions on the Turbine website to extend the security
system to include a custom User implementation that includes additional
fields. I've gone all the way to the end, but when I try to run the first
page of the app after the server restarts, I get a ClassNotFoundException
for my custom user peer.

Re: Extending User in Turbine 2.3 - ClassNotFoundException

Posted by Matthew Pomar <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Sorry about that. It was a typo (semicolon at end of line) ...