Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Michael <ec...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/14 14:21:42 UTC

How to have make check use fsfs.

How do you get make check to only use the FSFS backend when it runs the
tests?

Michael Price

Re: How to have make check use fsfs.

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Michael <ec...@yahoo.com> writes:
> Which I'd be happy to do since I've been a volunteer here before. I
> think I'm even still listed in the COMMITTERS file.

Oh, it's you!  Yup, you're still there -- go for it.  We miss you :-).

Re: How to have make check use fsfs.

Posted by Michael <ec...@yahoo.com>.
--- kfogel@collab.net wrote:
> Michael <ec...@yahoo.com> writes:
> > Thanks. I feel silly checking non-obvious places like any of the
> > README's.
> >
> > Next time I'll just skip documentation under the assumption that
> > its not up-to-date and read the source :)
>
> Or, you could post a patch to fix the documentation...

Which I'd be happy to do since I've been a volunteer here before. I
think I'm even still listed in the COMMITTERS file.

However, I first have to discover the answer before I can write up a
patch which is why I posted in the first place.

Posted by Michael <ec...@yahoo.com>.
--- kfogel@collab.net wrote:
> Michael <ec...@yahoo.com> writes:
> > How do you get make check to only use the FSFS backend when it runs
> > the tests?
>
> See the Makefile.in, the relevant part of which I quote below:
>
>    fsfscheck:
>    	@$(MAKE) check FS_TYPE=fsfs
>
> :-)

Thanks. I feel silly checking non-obvious places like any of the
README's.

Next time I'll just skip documentation under the assumption that its
not up-to-date and read the source :)

Michael

Michael <ec...@yahoo.com> writes:
> How do you get make check to only use the FSFS backend when it runs the
> tests?

See the Makefile.in, the relevant part of which I quote below:

   fsfscheck:
   	@$(MAKE) check FS_TYPE=fsfs

:-)

-Karl