Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@progress.com> on 2008/11/03 11:38:46 UTC

Re: [Jax-Rs]security with spring

Hi

> Hi all,
>
> I am working with CXF 2.1.2  JAX-RS with Spring security and falling in to
> trap of jar conflicts.
> Can anybody tell me  CXF 2.1.1 support which version of spring 2.5.4 or
> 2.0.8?

according to [1], 2.0.8 is formally supported. What sort of conflicts your're getting in 2.1.2 ?

> Or somebody ever implement Restful Webservice security with Jax-Rs and
> spring.

I think one of the cxf users was trying to do it, but I'm not sure what the result was. That said, it should be doable, spring
proxies are supported in CXF JAX-RS, so it should work. We really need to look at creating a Spring security demo or look at adding
a system test...

Let us know please how things are going...

Cheers, Sergey

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.1.1/parent/pom.xml