Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vanita <va...@vassoft.net> on 2009/09/26 10:53:34 UTC

Steps for Email Configuration in Ofbiz Structure

Can anyone provide me all the steps required to configure email functionality
in ofbiz structure?

Thanks in advance

Re: Steps for Email Configuration in Ofbiz Structure

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Vanita,

i added some new sections to the the OFBiz internal document related to
your question.

If you have a local system update the system to the newest trunk Sending
Then enter the following urls's:
Sending Email:
https://localhost3:8443/content/control/showContent?contentId=APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML#N20C0E
receiving email:
https://localhost3:8443/content/control/showContent?contentId=APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML#N20BED

or wait until tomorrow to see the document in the internet demo system:
http://demo.ofbiz.org/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: Steps for Email Configuration in Ofbiz Structure

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
In future please ask such questions on user mailing list.
For more details please visit following link:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/yAk

--
Ashish

Posted by Yoke Power <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vanita

Please find a section Email server settings in the Ofbiz Technical
Production Setup Guide in the following location

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide

- YOKEPOWER